Hello All!! Due to the restrictions in place with Travis and Williamson counties, we have decided it would be best to cancel the April 4 tournament on Travis. Of course the April meeting will be cancelled as well since we cannot meet anywhere. We can discuss further logistics as the May tournament approaches, but it has been an idea to move the Travis tourney to the May date (May 2). If anyone has any questions, please call Jeff.